Lipotropic Injections in Boca Raton, FL
One of the most common questions that we receive is, “How do I increase my metabolism?” We have an answer for anyone asking that question – lipotropic injections. These injections can help to kick-start a sluggish metabolism and get your body naturally burning fat again. At liv Plastic Surgery we offer lipotropic injections to women and men living in and around Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties.
How Lipotropic Injections Work?
The liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from the body. The healthier the liver, the more it works to remove these fats from your body, which induces weight loss. Lipotropics help speed up the process of removing fat from the liver by assisting production of lecithin. Lecithin helps the body break up and remove cholesterol.
Vitamin B12 is commonly found in lipotropic injections and is a fantastic addition to these compounds because it boosts energy and helps burn fatty cells. B12 is also involved in the metabolism of every cell in the body, helping to form new and healthy cells.
Lipotropic injections are usually administered by a medical professional, although with guidance from your doctor, these can be self-administered at home. The best way to use the injections effectively is to incorporate them into a healthy eating and lifestyle regimen. This way, the weight loss will be more pronounced and obesity is tackled more efficiently.
What are the Benefits of Using Lipotropic Injections?
These injections are an effective way of helping people deal with obesity and significantly aid in medical weight loss. Although lipotropic oral supplements are available, many people prefer lipotropic injections for the following reasons:
- Better Absorption – Oral supplements need to dissolve, break down and be absorbed before the active ingredients can work their magic. Lipotropic injections are administered straight into the blood stream.
- Faster Action – Absorption of oral supplements can take hours while injections begin to work almost immediately.
- Frequency – Oral supplements must be taken more frequently because the digestive processes minimize their impact. Injections last much longer than oral supplements requiring less frequent dosing.
- Value For The Money – Often, oral supplements have pointless ingredients, while lipotropic injections have only necessary active and useful ingredients. This means, you get the best value for your money by taking the injection route.
- Targeted Application – With injections, specific outcomes can be targeted, enabling a much more specific dosing mechanism.
How Much Do Lipotropic Injections Cost?
Lipotropic injections are different for each patient. The cost will depend on your needs and the frequency of your injections. This is not a service that is covered by insurance. The cost of your lipotropic injections will be reviewed with you during your consultation so there are no surprises. We also offer financing and will be happy to discuss those options with you as well.
If you live in or around Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale or anywhere throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, and are looking for the finest personal service and facilities that are always warm, relaxed and patient-focused, then look no further. We are here to address your aesthetic needs and help you achieve the best you, both inside and out. Contact us today set up your complimentary consultation.