Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian buttock lift in Florida is quickly becoming one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures. In the past decade, this Brazilian butt lift procedure has had a tremendous rise in demand.
Dr. Ress specializes in Brazilian butt lifts in Boca Raton and the greater South Florida area, including cities such as Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. A Brazilian butt lift surgery is a combination of liposuction and fat transfer, resulting in better defined curves, added volume and lift. The shape and proportion of your buttocks is very important in overall impression of attractive and well-shaped body. Dr. Ress and the team at liv Plastic Surgery are here to provide you with natural-looking results that will make you feel and look your best, by performing the Brazilian butt lift procedure.
Before and After | Brazilian Butt Lift
For more Before and After pictures click here.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian butt lift procedure is a type of buttock augmentation surgery where a patient’s own fat is transferred from one part of the body to the buttocks. There are two types of buttock augmentation surgery. The first involves the placement of implants to enhance the shape and size of the buttocks. The second, known as a Brazilian butt lift, involves a transfer of fat from some other part of the body to the buttock area. In medical terminology, both are called gluteal augmentations.
liv surgeons have perfected both these procedures, and patients travel from all over the world to South Florida to experience their skill and high level of care.
Buttock augmentation procedures are most often performed in an outpatient setting, and the type of anesthesia administered will depend on your particular case. The surgeon and his staff will discuss all the options and assure that you are comfortable with all aspects of the Brazilian butt lift procedure.
How is a Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Performed?
The Brazilian butt lift procedure starts with the preoperative analysis and planning by Dr. Ress. The area where the additional fat is desired are marked in a standing position. The incision sites are marked by a surgical marker, while the incisions themselves are typically small. The Brazilian butt surgery starts with liposuction, where a surgeon sucks out the fat out of the other areas of the body into a sterile container. The harvested fat is then processed and re-injected into the outlined areas, where you want it them to be.
What Are the Benefits of Butt Augmentation Surgery?
- You can expect firmer, fuller buttocks, and results will be seen once the normal swelling diminishes.
- Enhanced self-esteem is experienced by the vast majority of patients. Buttock augmentation is among the most popular procedures for men and women, and thousands of them are performed in the U.S. each year. They are safe and discomfort is minimal.
- The Brazilian butt lift surgery, unlike many other procedures, provides natural-looking results, while creating more roundness and volume on your backside. We will spend as much time is necessary going over your desired look such as shape type, size and projection
- Softens your look and can address certain figure imbalances that prevent you from wearing clothes the way you want to.
- Smooths out any irregularities so not visible in clothes
- Brazilian butt lift procedure can correct some age-related issues, such as sagging and shapelessness.
What Are the Types of Butt Augmentation?
- Sculptra® Butt Lift – Sculptra® is a filler that works to thicken skin and stimulate collagen growth, producing a firmer and more lifted butt. Sculptra® butt lifts are non-surgical. Dr. Ress is one of only a few plastic surgeons doing this procedure in Florida.
- Fat Transfer Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift) – Brazilian butt lift procedure type refers to body fat being collected by use of liposuction through small inconspicuous incisions and is deposited in the appropriate areas to form the desired shape and size.
- Implant Augmentation – An incision will be made. The incision can be made toward the top on both sides of the upper buttock, toward the bottom in both of the gluteal creases, between both cheeks (hidden in the crease) or with one incision placed down the center of the sacrum, or the crease between the buttocks. The length of the incision and scar is directly related to the affected areas. Implants are inserted so that the desired shape and size is achieved.
Who is a Candidate for Buttock Augmentation Surgery?
If any of the following conditions apply to you, you may be considered a good candidate for buttock augmentation surgery:
- You are bothered by the feeling that your buttocks are too small
- You are unhappy with the roundness or general shape of your buttocks
- Your buttocks are asymmetrical
- You have a bloated appearance due to excess fat
Other desirable circumstances are to be physically healthy, and to have realistic expectations in terms of what you can expect from a butt augmentation surgery.
What Are Brazilian Butt Lift Results?
Whether they opt for a Brazilian butt lift surgery or some other type of butt augmentation surgery, patients often report increased self-esteem and a better figure, as well as increased compliments from family and friends. Recovery time is a few days, and patients can resume normal activity in about two weeks. When it comes to Brazilian buttock lift in Florida, this procedure has become wildly popular, particularly in South Florida, including in Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
What is a Sculptra® Butt Contouring?
Sculptra® is a collagen-stimulating filler that is traditionally used in facial rejuvenation to fill smile lines, marionette lines and chin wrinkles. Sculptra® works to thicken skin and stimulate collagen growth, and the results can last for up to two years. Recently, Sculptra® has been used in other areas of the body to create fullness, firmness, lift and contour. One of the most popular new uses for Sculptra® is for butt contouring, creating a non-surgical butt augmentation procedure.
Dr. Andrew Ress is one of only a very few plastic surgeons doing this procedure in the whole state of Florida, and is the only one in Palm Beach and Broward counties! If you are looking for a surgical alternative for butt augmentation procedure, call liv Plastic Surgery and explore your options.
What is the Pre-Surgery Consultation like?
During your complimentary consultation, your liv plastic surgeon will determine which types of body contouring methods suit you best – if you are suitable for a Brazilian butt lift surgery or some other type of butt augmentation procedure. A complete medical history will be taken as well as a physical exam. Patients over age 40 or with a history of gastric sleeve or bypass surgery will require a preoperative medical screening exam and a full nutritional evaluation. All your questions will be answered in great detail. Your liv Plastic Surgery doctor will discuss the options with you and then recommend which method is best for your situation. When it comes to the Brazilian butt lift, your Boca Raton surgeon will clearly explain the duration of the surgery and choices of anesthesia, whether local or complete, prior to the procedure itself.
How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?
When it comes to the cost of a Brazilian buttock lift, butt augmentation is generally considered a cosmetic procedure and therefore is not covered by insurance. The cost for a Brazilian buttock lift will depend on your aesthetic goals and desired outcome. The starting price at our clinic is $4500, and during the consultation Dr. Ress will review the cost of all your options, so there is never a financial surprise. We believe that an investment in yourself is the best investment you will ever make; therefore, we offer financing so you can achieve your aesthetic goals both physically and financially, and you wouldn’t have to worry about Brazilian butt lift price, or any other butt augmentation price for that matter.
During your complimentary consultation, your liv plastic surgeon will determine which types of body contouring methods suit you best. A complete medical history will be taken as well as a physical exam. This is essential so we can discover any possible health risks in advance and reduce them. Patients over age 40 or those with significant medical issues will require a preoperative medical screening exam and a full nutritional evaluation.
At the preoperative visit:
- All your questions will be answered in great detail.
- Postoperative instructions will be carefully reviewed with you
- Before photographs taken
- Postoperative prescriptions will be electronically sent to your pharmacy so you can have all your medications and supplies in place prior to your procedure.
- As mentioned earlier, Dr. Ress gives his cell phone number to his post op patients so communication with the doctor is simple.
Dr. Ress of liv Plastic Surgery is a board-certified and fellowship-trained plastic surgeon and has performed countless successful Brazilian butt lift surgeries. Dr. Ress has practiced in Boca Raton for 20 years serving patients in Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and start the path to having the body you’ve always wanted.