Botox® Treatment In Boca Raton, FL
What are Neurotoxins by [liv]®?
Botox is one of the most popular and versatile cosmetic procedures available today, and for good reason. This non-surgical cosmetic procedure takes only a few minutes out of your day and gives you results that last for months.
When you get a Botox injection, the Botox shot relaxes your facial muscles in the area of the injection. This helps reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and fine lines, and helps prevent them from forming in the future. Botox is one of several commercially available neurotoxins that are used to treat signs of facial aging. Here are a few options for different types of Botox treatments available at [liv]® Plastic Surgery by Dr. Andrew Ress:
- Botox for smile lines
- Botox for forehead wrinkles
- Botox around eyes
- Botox for hooded eyes
- Botox for under eye bags
- Botox around mouth
- Botox for jowls
Botox is for men and women and is effective for people with mild, moderate, or significant signs of aging. Dr. Andrew Ress at [liv]® Plastic Surgery is one of the top providers of Botox in Boca Raton. Keep reading to find out what makes him and his practice stand out above the rest.
Botox vs Dysport
Learn what the difference is between Botox and Dysport. This video will explain what the difference is between Dysport and Botox.
Am I A Good Candidate?
If you are looking to reduce signs of aging on your face, over the age of 18, in good physical condition, and not pregnant or nursing, you are likely a good candidate for Botox injections. You should understand the Botox procedure and feel prepared and comfortable before you receive your Botox treatment.
Dr. Andres Ress will meet with you for an individualized consultation to ensure Botox is the best choice for you, make a treatment plan, and ensure you have all your questions answered before you begin.
Why Choose Dr. Andrew Ress for Botox?
[liv]® Plastic Surgery touts exceptional procedure outcomes and exceptional patient care. [liv]® is powered by an outstanding medical team and led by Dr. Andrew Ress, who is ranked the #1 global expert in plastic surgery. Whether you are looking for Botox for the face, Botox for eyes, or Botox for another area with visible signs of aging, Dr. Andrew Ress will ensure you receive the best medical care that exceeds your expectations.
Dr. Andrew Ress has been providing plastic surgery procedures with excellent outcomes and results to his patients for over twenty-five years. He is experienced in a wide range of cosmetic procedures and treatments, both surgical and non-surgical. He stays up-to-date on the most cutting-edge options available.
Dr. Andrew Ress is a board-certified plastic surgeon. He is a member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and has completed a residency in general surgery and plastic surgery.
He continued his training after residency and completed a fellowship at the world-renowned Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Case Western Reserve University. Dr Ress also completed a fellowship in hand surgery at the Cleveland Clinic.
Dr. Andrew Ress has achieved many awards during his remarkable medical career! He was voted Boca Raton’s Best Cosmetic Surgeon by the Sun-Sentinel and is ranked the #1 global expert in plastic surgery.
Dr. Andrew Ress proudly offers the most advanced cosmetic treatment options at his cutting-edge surgical center and Medspa facility. As a Botox plastic surgeon, he provides advanced and specialized Botox procedures in addition to traditional Botox injections. Here are some of the Botox options available at [liv]® Plastic Surgery:
- Botox brow lift. A non-invasive alternative to a surgical brow lift done with Botox injections.
- Botox eye lift. A non-invasive alternative to a surgical eye lift done with Botox injections.
- Botox filler. Botox is a neurotoxin used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, which is different from a dermal filler. You are able to combine your Botox treatment with dermal fillers.
- Botox lips. Dr. Andrew Ress specializes in Botox injections of the lip area. A Botox injection in this area helps to relax your muscles, creating a defined and voluminous lip.
- Botox surgery. While Botox itself is not a surgical procedure, Botox can be combined with other surgical cosmetic procedures for remarkable results. If you are interested in combining Botox with other treatments, be sure to schedule a consultation with us.
- Botox under eyes. Botox under and around your eye area helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines, deep lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet in this area.
[liv]® Plastic Surgery by Dr. Andrew Ress is conveniently located in the central Boca Raton area. Our location, medical experience, and results attract new and returning patients from the Boca Raton area and beyond.
[liv]® Plastic Surgery
Enhancing Beauty and Changing Lives in South Florida
At [liv]® Plastic Surgery we offer facial surgery procedures for patients in Boca Raton and throughout South Florida.
Our expertly trained physicians and professional medical team are here to help you look younger, appear more rejuvenated and feel more confident.
What to Expect During a Consultation for Botox
Dr. Andrew Ress at [liv]® Plastic Surgery provides personalized and individualized care to all of his patients. When you schedule a consultation with him, here is what you can expect. At [liv]® Plastic Surgery, your consultation is always free.
During your consultation, Dr. Andrew Ress will thoroughly examine your facial area and facial features. He will ask about your aesthetic goals and what treatments and procedures interest you. You and Dr. Andrew Ress will work together to create an individualized and unique treatment plan tailored to meet your goals.
You will have ample time to ask any questions about your procedure. Dr. Ress will explain in-depth what to expect before, during, and after your chosen treatment and what your next steps are.
One of the best things about Botox is the quick recovery period! There is virtually no downtime after receiving Botox injections, but you should avoid strenuous exercise for roughly 24 hours afterward. You may experience mild swelling, inflammation, soreness, or bruising that will resolve approximately two days after your Botox injections.
Like any cosmetic procedure, Botox injections have risks along with benefits. In rare cases, Botox can cause muscle weakness, difficulty swallowing, or an allergic reaction.
The risks and benefits of your specific Botox procedure will be thoroughly explained to you in detail at your consultation. You are always welcome to contact us if you have additional questions. We want you to leave your consultation looking forward to your procedure and knowing that you are making the best choice for your Botox.
Once you have met Dr. Andrew Ress for your consultation and decided on a treatment plan, you can get scheduled for your procedure. At [liv]® Plastic Surgery, you can schedule a consultation by phone or request a consultation using our online form.
At [liv]® Plastic Surgery, your patient journey will be filled with ease beginning from touch point one. We have efficient scheduling procedures, top-tier medical care, and results that exceed patient expectations.
We are a team of compassionate and caring individuals who will be there for you every step of the way throughout your cosmetic procedure. Dr. Andre Ress and his team at [liv]® Plastic Surgery are proud to be the top choice for Botox in Boca Raton.
Are you ready to get started with Botox? Click here or call 561-220-1375 to book your consultation today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have Question? We are here to help!
How Much Does Botox Cost?
The total cost of your Botox treatment will vary based on your unique needs, goals, and treatment plan. Different facial areas require varying amounts of Botox. Here are a few things to keep in mind about the cost of your Botox treatment.
- The cost of your Botox is guided by how much a unit of Botox costs. The average cost for one unit of Botox ranges from $10 to 18 dollars, and most Botox treatments require between 30 and 40 units per area treated.
- The total cost for a Botox treatment can range from $300 to $600. Advanced or specialized Botox procedures and treatments can cost more than this.
- Botox pricing varies by location. Areas with lower costs of living will typically have lower Botox prices, and areas with higher costs of living can be expected to have higher prices. The cost of living in Boca Raton is slightly higher than the national average.
- Botox is an outpatient procedure, and no anesthesia is used or required. Because of this, Botox treatments typically do not have anesthesia fees or facility fees in addition to the cost of the procedure.
- Dr. Andrew Ress at [liv]® Plastic Surgery offers financing options for cosmetic procedures. You can call our office or schedule a consultation for more information.
- Botox is an elective cosmetic procedure that is not covered by health insurance. Payment for Botox is out of pocket.
- The total cost of your Botox also depends on the experience level of your provider. Facial plastic surgeons provide the best outcomes, and typically charge more than less skilled and experienced providers who administer Botox.
Since each patient's individual needs and treatment plan will vary, pricing details specific to your unique situation will be provided during your personalized consultation with Dr. Andrew Ress.
Is Botox safe?
Are there any side effects associated with Botox?
Some common side effects of Botox injections include temporary bruising, swelling, redness, and mild discomfort at the injection site. Less common side effects may include headache, flu-like symptoms, or temporary drooping of the eyelid or eyebrow. Serious complications are rare but possible, and patients should seek medical attention if they experience severe or persistent side effects.
Other Popular [liv]® Procedures
[liv]® Laser Resurfacing utilizes CO2 laser technology to precisely remove skin by directing pulsating beams of light on the skin.
[liv]® Breast Lift surgery is designed to rejuvenate and elevate the breasts by constricting the breast tissue and clearing excess skin.
[liv]® Hair Transplant treats hair loss. The surgery takes hair-bearing skin from one part of the scalp and grafting to bald or thinning areas.