Preserve a youthful appearance with a long lasting volumizing filler that stimulates the production of natural collagen. Created for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and for smoothing marionette lines around the mouth, Radiesse® can also be used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands. Radiesse® is made from calcium hydroxyapatite, a naturally occurring material composed of calcium and phosphorus.
What are Radiesse® Injections?
Radiesse® is a unique calcium based filler that immediately replenishes the lost volume under the skin, leading to a more refreshed looking you. Made from calcium hydroxyapatite, Radiesse® comes in the form of a gel, a long lasting material that gets reabsorbed in the tissues and is replaced by own natural collagen. Its results are clinically proven to be immediate and long lasting.
How is It Performed?
Radiesse® injection is a simple and safe procedure. Using a fine needle, the substance is injected into the desired areas of the face. Prior to the procedure, the doctor uses an injectable numbing agent to provide maximal comfort and minimize bruising. The filler works immediately by adding volume to the face or hands. Patients experience maximum results with minimal down time.
Benefits of Radiesse
- A simple solution for volume loss of the face and back of the hands.
- A long lasting volumizing filler that continuously stimulates the body’s own natural collagen.
- Can smooth moderate to severe wrinkles and folds such as: smile lines, marionette lines, corners of the mouth, chin wrinkles.
- Can enhance and define the shape of the chin, temples, and structure of the jaw line.
- Adds volume to the back of the hands for an ageless look.
- Results are immediate and lasts at least 1 year.