With all the surgeons offering liposuction in Delray Beach, Fl, who do you choose the right one. For this reason you need to do some research before going under the knife. The truth is the all cosmetic surgeons need to pass strict qualifications. Nevertheless, those this means that all cosmetic surgeons are the same or have the same qualifications? We all know the answer is NO! Botched are quite common. not only that! You have to be aware that when plstic surgeries go bad, that results can last a life time.
What Vaser Liposuction Can Do for You
If you are considering getting liposuction, you might consider the Vaser lipo treatment. This newer form of liposuction uses ultrasonic energy for fat removal. It is a minimally invasive procedure that can yield amazing results. If you think Vaser liposuction might be the way for you to go, read on to find out more about this innovative procedure.
The Benefits of Vaser Liposuction
There are many reasons why Vaser liposuction can lead to a more comfortable recovery and end up causing fewer health complications in the future. These include:
- Minimally invasive surgery which does not require any major incisions
- The treatment targets only the fat and will not cause harm to other tissues in your body
- It’s tough on fat but gentle on core areas like the arms, chin and neck
- Recovery time is shorter due to less damage on surrounding tissues and blood vessels
- Pain is minimal because the treatment is minimally invasive
- There is no need for stitches
Vasar Liposuction Provides Better Results
Not only does Vaser liposuction make for a smoother recovery, it can also yield results that are even more satisfying than that of other forms of liposuction. Here are some things you can look forward to:
- Smoother skin on delicate areas like arms, chin and neck
- Easy removal of large amounts of fat
- Immediate results after a single procedure
- Emphasis of muscle contour
Vaser Liposuction- The First Steps:
If you are thinking about getting Vaser liposuction done, the first step is to meet with a surgeon. This will help to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure, and you can also get to know your doctor. This can be done during a consultation. There you can discuss the goals and expectations for the surgery as well as the pricing.
The Vaser Liposuction Procedure:
Before you commit to the Vaser liposuction procedure, it is important to familiarize yourself with certain aspects of the surgery. The target area is anaesthetized using tiny incisions. A couple of small cuts are made between the skin and muscle layer and a small thin probe is inserted with sends Vaser ultrasound energy to the targeted areas. These cause the fat cells to vibrate which, in turn, causes them to dissolve as the fat melts to liquid. The liquid is then drained from the body through suction.
During recovery, it is important to follow the doctor’s recommendations to ensure a smooth and successful healing period. It is recommended to use massage to drain the lymphatic system and reduce lumps bumps and swelling. The massaging should be gentle.
It also may be necessary to wear a compression garment to aid healing. This will reduce the risk of unwanted creases and minimize the likelihood of skin sagging. You may need to wear the garment for four to six weeks, depending on what area has been treated.
Vaser Liposuction is one of the wonderful advancements in cosmetic procedures. However, it may not be for everyone. Before committing to the procedure, it’s important to carefully consider all aspects of the surgery including finding the best surgeon, the pricing, the steps that are being performed and the recovery period. That way you can decide on the best path for you when it comes to cosmetic surgery.
We are glad that you have taken the time to stopped by our site. we are South Florida’s plastic surgery clinic offering a lot more than just liposuction surgery. We provide a wide selection of cosmetic surgery procedures. Contact us and let us show you why we are a top rated, South Florida full service cosmetic surgery boutique.
- Face Lift in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Brow Lift in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Neck Lift in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Eyelid Surgery in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Nose Surgery in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Ears Surgery in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Fat Transfer Procedure in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Breast Augmentation in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Breast Reduction in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Liposuction Surgery in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Brazilian Butt Lift in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Labiaplasty Surgery in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Mommy Makeover in Delray Beach, Fl.
- Mohs Surgery in Delray Beach, Fl.