Dreaded cellulite is every woman’s nemesis. Sometimes it seems that no matter how much we diet or exercise we cannot shake those dimples. If you are tired of dealing with cellulite, call us to discuss our cellulite treatments. In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. Dr. Andrew Ress uses techniques including Venus Freeze and Sculptra® injections for cellulite reduction.
Cellulite plagues just about everyone regardless of your physical shape, exercise routine or diet. This is because cellulite is a common genetic trait. Cellulite is the result of fibrous connective tissue caught within subcutaneous fat resulting in dimpling primarily in the hip, thigh and buttocks area. At liv Plastic Surgery, we want to help rid you of this source of embarrassment and have you feeling more confident with your body.
We use several techniques to treat cellulite:
- Diamond wand technique – Using the diamond wand on areas of cellulite helps to break up the fibrous tissue and helps the skin’s surface appear smooth.
- Venus Freeze – This treatment helps to reduce cellulite by smoothing and tightening the skin. Venus Freeze uses smoothing thermal energy to reduce cellulite. The radio frequency or sound waves that are emitted by the Venus Freeze melt fat, tighten skin and reduce cellulite by at least one grade (there are three grades of cellulite).
- Sculptra® – Just another use of this versatile filler! We inject Sculptra® at the deep dermis level to fill in the cellulite divots. Sculptra® subcision is used to break up the cellulite fibers. We then add another layer of Sculptra® in between to fill up the area. This technique not only breaks up cellulite, but it makes it disappear for good.
What are the Benefits of Cellulite Treatment?
- Smooth the surface of the skin – no more dimpling
- Feel sexier and more self-confident
- No more hiding your legs, hips or backside during swimsuit season
Who is a Good Candidate for Cellulite Treatment?
Anyone with cellulite on the legs, hips or buttocks is a candidate for cellulite treatment. We know what a burden cellulite is, so call us today to get on your way to smoother skin.
How Much Does Cellulite Treatment Cost?
Cellulite treatment is a cosmetic procedure and therefore is not covered by insurance. The cost of your cellulite treatment will depend on your unique situation. It is important to understand that your case is unique and your treatment plan will be designed specifically to you, therefore, the cost will be determined after your needs are assessed. During the consultation, Dr. Ress will review with you all your options, so there is never a financial surprise. We believe that an investment in yourself is the best investment you will ever make, therefore, we offer financing so you can achieve your aesthetic goals both physically and financially.
Dr. Ress of liv Plastic Surgery is a board-certified and fellowship-trained plastic surgeon and has performed countless successful cellulite treatments. His reputation in South Florida is exceptional. Dr. Ress has practiced in Boca Raton for 20 years serving patients in Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and start the path to having the body you’ve always wanted.