Neuromodulators selectively block and relax the muscles responsible for facial aging and are used for cosmetic purposes to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Botox® and Dysport® are the exact same molecule produced by different manufacturers. Botulinum Toxin Type A is a bacterial-derived protein which is purified to ultra-tiny doses (picograms) administered with a 100% safety profile and few side effects in trained hands. By relaxing the targeted muscles Botox® treatments will correct:
- Frown lines (the elevens)
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead lines
- Neck bands
Botox® and Dysport® will not correct volume loss or nasolabial lines. That is best done with fillers.
- No downtime procedure – can be done during lunch.
- Dramatic improvement for a minimal treatment.
- Minor discomfort.
- Prevents wrinkle worsening.
- Can prevent migraine headaches.